Sophocrat Ltd is a Public Policy consultancy, owned and operated by David Hay.
David’s skills and experience include: public policy research and analysis; strategic and business planning; public speaking; complex spreadsheet modelling, database development, and decision analysis.
He has extensive experience in central and local government, including:
- Principal Analyst, Community and Cultural Policy, Auckland Council
- Senior Policy Analyst, Strategy and Policy Unit, Manukau City Council
- Change Project Manager, University of New South Wales
- Project Manager, Dept Internal Affairs (Significant Community-based Projects Fund)
- Project Manager, Child, Youth and Family (Residential Services Strategy)
- Senior Policy Analyst, Ministry of Health (National Screening Unit)
- Economic Development Advisor, Manukau City Council
- Senior Business Analyst, Ministry of Health (Hospital Monitoring)
- Senior Business Analyst, Crown Company Monitoring Unit (Hospital Monitoring)
- Change Management Analyst, Department for Courts
- Change Project Analyst, Department of Internal Affairs